Wednesday 31 August 2016

Hi, this is Claudia on the radio! 

The dinner was pizza and I really liked the sauce. There was sundried tomatoes and I really liked those too.It was really fun making the dinner and I really enjoyed the whole lot of it. Some things I didn't have of it- but the pizza was still very nice. I didn't eat the courgette and chillis or the beetroot salad, but I had another salad.
I did jobs to help Mammy make the dinner. I helped with kneading up the pizza dough and chopping up the tomatoes. And I got lettuce from outside and a bit of spinach and rocket. 


This is gonna be a long sentence if you're ready for it: we made homegrown sundried tomatoes and courgettes and lettuce and rocket and spinach and chillis and tomatoes (for the sauce) and herbs and green pepper and Mammy made the fake Mozzarella cheese! 









The pizza dough was very hard but it was still very nice. I'm not sure if it was my favourite dinner yet this week but I would give it 5 stars out of 5 stars. 

 I liked making the dough too - it was very fun mixing all the things around and kneading it. And really fun putting the toppings on in the pan. 





After this we are gonna have banana frozen yoghurt which we made too but it was very short because we made other yoghurt before and just mixed the banana together.
That's all I have to say. Bye Bye!





 Alíona: 5 out of 5 stars Sauce was very rich and delicious I think it was lovely and the beetroot salad was the sweetest I have ever tasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment